Friday, May 20, 2011

He Is Never Late

What I was planning to post today is:

God doesn't let anything through His hedge of protection by accident.  Anything He allows has a Purpose.


God is never late to the rescue.  He is always r i g h t   o n    t i m e.

And then I came home from work.  Well, I left work, sat in my car to pray and read my Bible a bit, drove home and parked, sat there for a minute because a song I liked came on the radio.  Then at the precise time that I left my car and walked around the corner to the house...UPS was there with my cervical traction device.  I asked if he was going to take it away if I wasn't there, and he said yes, it needed a signature.  I could have been away, I could have been upstairs where we often can't hear the door, but God had me walking up to the door right then.

Now is God's timing perfect, or what!

No comments:

Post a Comment